IN2DEEP Freediving School
was established in 2009 through the love and passion for Freediving. Across the many years of Freediving activities, unavoidably we swap this passion from personal to instructional level. Teaching instructions aiming to trained the knowledge in practical and theoretical level and widen the abilities of the participant, focusing on safety during training by participating in the FDI freediving school.
Born 05/02/1970, freediver athlete as well and a spearfisher had many years of experience and great weakness for the sea. This passion pushed him to become a freediving instructor to offer his great knowledge and experience to countless friends of endless blue world.
He participated in competitions in both Cyprus and Greece wherereceived the several distinctions and national records, some of them are:
· 3rd in speargun shooting 2003
· 2nd in speargun shooting 2004
· 1st in speargun shooting 2004
· 2nd dynamic with fins apnea 2006
· 2nd dynamic apnea no fins 2007
· 2nd in constant weight 2008 -46
· 1st in DNF (Dynamic No Fins) and NEW National Record, 81m on 2009
· 2nd DYN (Dynamic with fins) 112 m 2009
· 1st in DYN on 2010 110m
· 1st DNF 81m on 2010
· 2nd DYN with 120m on AIDA Spring Games 2011
· 1st DNF and NEW NAtional Record, 84m, on AIDA Spring Games 2011
Soteris attended a variety of schools and seminars on competitive freediving and apnea as well as safety seminars on first aid, breathing techniques, monofin amongst others.